Sabtu, 2 April 2011

What I like...... What I love......

When talking about interest, I have so many interest.....
Okay, first, in music, I love all genre of music...... All of it.... from ballad to pop, classic, and to R&B...
I love K-POP, korean music..... Love their dances....

Girl's generation, my favourite girl groups

But, I also like English music.....
any kind of them..... but, mostly I like Taylor Swift's music...

                          
                                                                          Taylor Swift

Well, in my free time, if I have one.... I like to sleep..... I will sleep everytime I got chance.....

                                             
                                                                           zzzzzzzzzz.........

One thing that all of you need to know about me is, I like to collect handbags, shoes, clothes and watches... I am girl, of course I like all of these kind of stuff.....
I love shopping... so so so much.... People will get tired of me, when they accompany me....


                

                               

I love to play SUDOKU... I am getting addicted to it....
That's all about my interest....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan