Jumaat, 1 April 2011

MY SHOOLS

I have been grow up everywhere...... So, I have been to many schools before....
My first school, which is primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Kampar.... I been here from standard 1 to 3...
Then I continued my standars 4 at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Sentosa which is also at Kampar... I changed my school because this school is nearer my house..... I stayed at this school only for one year... Then, I had to transfer to another shool.... again... and again.....
My next school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Batu 4., it is at Gerik, Perak.... I don't like this place, and the school, it is like a nightmare to me....  Lucky for me, I just stayed here only for one year, then, i moved to another school, at another place...
For standard 6, I been to Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Balai, lenggong, Perak.... I thought my nightmare is over, but it is not.... I don't like this place at all.... However, I got excellent result for my UPSR, i got 4's and 1 B's... which is out of my prediction...... I stayed at Lenggong until I Form 5... From form 1 to 5, I went to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato' Ahmad... The scool which I sat for my PMR and SPM... The result?? Let it be a secret... ssshhh... :D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan